The Tutor Doctor Difference
Success of the In-Home, One-On-One Tutoring Model is Obvious.
No one can deny the success of Tutor Doctor’s one-on-one, in-home tutoring model.
Learning centers often cause stress, facilitate peer pressure, and lead to embarrassment. Not so with Tutor Doctor!
At Tutor Doctor:
- Students progress at their own pace free from peer pressure and embarrassment.
- When intimidation and fear of failure are removed, students suddenly become comfortable, confident and eager to learn.
- Students have affordable, professional, one-on-one, individualized tutoring services in the comfort and privacy of their own home.
Traditional center-based tutoring companies dictate scheduling.
With Tutor Doctor:
- We offer families scheduling flexibility.
- We can arrange lesson times to fit into the hectic family schedule with no difficulty.
- No longer is a parent’s time used for dropping off, waiting for, and picking up their children at a learning center.
Traditional tutoring centers provide very little individualization using a set curriculum in addition to the student’s existing homework.
At Tutor Doctor:
- The one-on-one instruction provided allows time to review student’s homework while also rebuilding the missing educational blocks.
- This method of learning has proved to be the best way to help children behind in their studies, discover the learning styles and methods that can help them catch up.
Traditional tutoring centers generally have no contact with classroom teachers.
While at Tutor Doctor:
- Our tutors are in regular contact with student’s teachers.
- The tutors work hand-in-hand with a student’s teachers to create an in-home tutoring program that is geared to each student’s needs.
- Each in-home tutoring program is custom-designed to meet each student’s specific needs and interests while addressing the underlying foundations of learned concepts.
- The program fills in missing blocks of academic structure, consolidates that with current expectations, and then moves the student ahead to future requirements.
By working collaboratively with students, parents and teachers, Tutor Doctor tutors provide the best supplemental, personalized instruction along with the motivation and confidence needed to help students succeed.
Tutor Doctor services cover all grade levels, from kindergarten to university. We also work with adult learners, contact us today!